Our wish list includes a range of developmental toys and medical aids, as well as medical supplies, nutritional supplements and other consumables that we’re always in need of here in Siem Reap.
Check out our Amazon wish lists for medical needs and sensory toys to go shopping. Our founder and board members will stockpile these items and squeeze them into every available inch of suitcase space on their next visit to Cambodia.
If you find yourself in Siem Reap, the following items are always much needed and appreciated. Contact us to arrange a convenient time to deliver them to our office, or we can pick them up from your hotel or guesthouse with a little bit of notice. Thanks for your support!
Things to bring from home
- Any of the items currently on our Amazon wish lists for medical needs and sensory toys (you can shop online or choose to buy them in your local store… just drop us a line if you do, so we can take it off our list).
- Paracetamol (acetaminophen) (100mg tables or liquid for children and 500mg tables for adults)
Things to buy in Siem Reap
- Milk powder (formula) – Lactogen 2 or Dumex Dugro 3 – for nutritional supplementation
- Cooking oil – Healthy Chef vegetable oil (750ml) – for nutritional supplementation
- Plain crackers, biscuits or cookies (in individual packaging) – to encourage kids during therapy (no sweets or candy please!)
- Toothbrushes (child and adult size) and toothpaste – for healthy teeth for the whole family
- Diapers/nappies – XL size only