Interested in running a fundraiser for Safe Haven? Thanks to our Razoo page, you can set up your own personal fundraising page in three easy steps… it couldn’t be easier!
- Go to www.razoo.com/story/new?subject=Safe-Haven-Medical-Outreach-Program
- Choose a Project Name for your individual fundraiser (or, if you would like to fundraise as part of a group, click Set Up A Team first)
- Click on Start Fundraising… and you’re done!
You can add images and video, share your personal story about why you’re fundraising for Safe Haven, and even write a personal thank you that will be sent out to all of your supporters. All donors to your fundraising page will automatically receive a donation receipt and funds raised will be automatically transferred to our accounts, so you don’t have to worry about collecting money or writing receipts…
All you need to do now is dream up a fantastic way to fundraise!
- Come up with a personal challenge and set a fundraising goal. “If I reach $1,000 for Safe Haven, I will… [fill in the blank]”. Run in a marathon? Set a swimming challenge, or enter a bike race? Climb a mountain, shave your head (or your beard!), jump out of an airplane or eat a spider? Give your friends and family a meaningful reason their money where their mouth is… and have a fantastic time along the way!
- Make your special occasion have an extra-special, lasting impact… Don’t need any more clutter or useless stuff? Why not ask your family and friends to make a donation for your birthday, wedding, anniversary or other celebration instead of buying you a gift?
- Host an event and bring people together to raise funds and have fun at the same time! Hold a dinner party, a quiz night, a concert or a scavenger hunt; or organize a movie screening, a car wash or even a pet wash! Collect donations, auction off prizes and get social for a great cause.